Sunday, August 29, 2010

1st day of classes


Today was our first day of classes which I very much enjoyed. My first class was at 8am this morning and since we have been having rough seas since yesterday the students during class were dropping like flies many of them pretty green. Thru out the day you would see people quickly leaving rooms. To make it even worse it's been difficult to walk with all of us bouncing around loosing our balance. This afternoon I attended a class on disease and healing and although it was interesting I could barely keep my eyes open. It has been so long since I have sat in class all day. Plus I think the rocking of the boat was just lulling me to sleep.
I am surprised how busy we are during the entire day and evening with little free time. I still haven't worked out yet but tomorrow I HAVE to make time to go to the fitness center.
Ken is taking alot of business classes so he is a happy camper. Then this evening he got to make a special visit and meet some VIP's on the ship.  You guessed it--he was invited to the Arch bishops cabin to met him and his wife. Turns out the wife has back pain and Ken being the world renown spine surgeon was consulted. Can you believe that?
Tomorrow we have our second set of classes and the weather isn't expected to get better maybe worse again due to the large hurricanes in the Atlantic. It's been difficult to get on the internet due to the ships capability allows only 50 people on at a time. So I will try to keep in touch every day but if I miss you will know why.
 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you guys are having fun and VERY busy!!! So good to hear. We miss you all and love you so much! Soak it all in. :)

    ReplyDelete