Sunday, August 22, 2010

Getting ready for SemesteratSea.

Hello,

This is the  first entry onto my blog and I am testing it before we leave to make sure it is working as it should before we leave the states.  I really can't believe this is becoming a reality as I thought Ken would back out at some before now.  We are both extremely excited and busy doing last minute preparations.  It's not so easy to organize and prepare for being away from the United States for almost three months, (especially when we are also planning  a wedding for next August).  Oh my!!  I look forward to being in touch with you all and hope that you will respond either on the blog or by e-mail as I think I might get alittle homesick after the first few weeks.  However if I take the auditing of my classes and my continued exercise regime,
(thank you Goef), seriously I will be keeping busy!  I am hoping for quiet seas and I would appreciate your prayers in this regard as this is the only thing that makes me nervous.  So I will write again when we are on the ship and begining this trek around the world.  Till take care and stay tooned.
Marty


1 comment:

  1. Hi, Glad to get the Blog!1 Interesting & looking forward to more coming!! Keep Well! Love You!

    ReplyDelete